The best way to preapare for GTS exams is to review and take those exams given previously. Our standard practice is to publish on the Internet the texts of all exams given in the past so that future test takers can have access to similar materials and know what to expect when they take our discipline-specific exams. This is done immediately after the exam is given. This way, future test takers will have a more concrete idea of what to expect in terms of structure, questions, level of difficulty, and reasoning. However, as with most college entrance examinations, such as the SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or GRE, there is really no quick or simple way to prepare for such a test, whether it be GTS or some other exam. Still, candidates are advised to read as many books, magazines, scholarly publications, and academic journals as possible in their respective fields a few months prior to the exam, especially about recent issues of global interest. To access the full texts, questions, and answers of past exams, please visit the following GTS page.
By following the link provided below, you will find find useful representative samples of our discipline-specific exams in English and foreign languages. These exams come from the part of our website devoted to colleges and univesities in Brazil, since this is the country where GTS has been the most active since 1999. The majority of these exams are in English, with some tests in Spanish and a smaller number in French. In order to access our exams and get a beter idea of what will be expected of the students to be tested, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
- First, go to https://www.gtesting.org/brz/gts_brz_04.htm#dataex.
- Under “Exames realizados” (Exams given), choose a specific test you want to go over or retake. Do not click on “Exames cancelados” (Cancelled exams).
- You will be taken to another page, with 7 different options, listing items from a to g.
- In order to see the text of the exam, choose option g (Resultados: Visite a página de resultados, gabaritos e textos dos exames = Results: Visit the page with the results, answer grid, and texts of the exams).
- You will be taken to another page, with 3 different options for the exam in question.
- You will need to choose option 2 (Textos completos dos exames, juntamente com as perguntas e respostas = Complete texts of the exams, along with questions and answers). Happy reading!
Please contact us via e-mail and let us know if you should need any additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org